Superior Strength to Combat the Strongest Wind.
R-Trac HVHZ System for use in High Velocity Hurricane Zones
Introducing the “dry seal” R-Trac HVHZ system for use in High Velocity Hurricane Zones, meeting Florida Building Code Requirements - by Altech Panel Systems. Featuring Rmax ECOMAXci™ and Alpolic composite material by Mitsubishi Plastics Composites America Inc.
A Pressure Equalized Rainscreen (PER) on the market to meet the new continuous insulation requirements with approval for all coastal regions.
WHY R-TRAC HVHZ SYSTEM?
The R-Trac HVHZ System helps defend against damage caused by heavy winds, such as hurricanes, tornadoes and high wind storms. The System has been tested to withstand wind speeds of up to 200 mph, which can help combat a category 3 hurricane or an F3 tornado.
- Satifises ASHRAE 90.1 and IECC continuous
insulation (c.i.) requirements
- Florida Building Code Approval #FL16406
- Meets TAS 201, 202 and 203 up to 200 mph
(ASTM E1886 and E1996)
- HVHZ Approval with a “Dry Seal”- No caulk in the
joint to wear out
- Network of Altech Approved Installers
- AAMA 508 Approved and AAMA 509 Rated
- Meets NFPA 285 criteria
- Engineered to optimize performance
- Air Barrier Assembly
- Water-Resistive Barrier
- Provides continuous insulation for optimal
- Savings through fewer materials and less labor
than traditional ACM/MCM wall systems
- Engineered to maximize performance
Working Hard Under Pressure.
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM WORK?
The ACM Pressure Equalized Rainscreen cladding is attached directly to Rmax ECOMAXci™, providing continuous insulation with no additional sheathing, water or air barrier materials.
R-Trac HVHZ Wall System includes:
- Rmax ECOMAXci™ thermal insulation board
- Rmax R-SEAL 3000 tape and R-SEAL 6000 flashing
- Altech Panel System's patent Accu-Trac® aluminum composite wall panel system
- Alpolic Composite Material ACM and MCM panels