AIA CONTINUING EDUCATION COURSES
Rmax is an AIA CES Provider. We offer quality courses that fulfill AIA continuing education requirements.
CES courses we offer:
- Everything You Need to Know About Polyiso
- Polyisocyanurate: Insulation for Building Envelope Design - Mass Walls
- Polyiso: Building Envelope Designs in Commercial and Residential Construction
- The Advantages of Continuous Insulation in Steel Stud Construction
- Continuous Insulation and ACM/MC Rainscreens in High Wind Zone Steel Stud Construction
We offer continuing education credits to Architects and Specifiers through an online training course called "The Advantages of Continuous Insulation in Steel Stud Construction," hosted by AEC Daily.
The free, one-hour course provides an overview of building practices that promote better building envelope design, the codes and standards that apply to energy efficiency and the environmental advantages of using polyiso continuous insulation in steel stud construction.
The course is accredited by the American Institute of Architects (AIA).
Rmax has incorporated much of its building science research and field experience from its ECOMAXci™ Wall Solution into the AEC Daily continuing education course material.
We offer a free AIA CES Webinar on "Continuous Insulation and ACM/MCM Rainscreens in High Wind Zone Steel Stud Construction".
You'll learn about the science behind thermal, air and moisture controls for steel stud construction. You'll also have an overview of the code requirements for building envelope design and performance, including Pressure Equalized Rainscreen (PER) claddings, and discover how polyiso with PER wall systems meets requirements and outperforms traditional methods for optimum control.